Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wayne reveals the contents of "The Carter III: Rebirth"


From the fine folks @ MTV:


Mixed in with the new material Weezy has been recording will be some of the songs that were supposed to pop on the original CIII, including a duet with Ludacris and possibly all those versions of "A Milli," featuring acts such as Lil Mama, Tyga and Corey Gunz.


Wayne also hints working with Pharrell, and continuing to work with Cool & Dre (who produced my favorite joint on the first CIII)


"Shout to Pharrell," Wayne exclaimed. "I been working with Cool & Dre. They're geniuses — no more, no less. They're amazing. When I get in with a producer, I go in every day with them. It's been Cool & Dre up to this point. I just got some new music from Play N Skillz, new music from Street Runner, new music from DJ Nasty. I'mma check that out, see what I like about that."



No release date has been set as of yet, but it sounds cool.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari