Friday, December 19, 2008

Ripley's BELIEVE IT...






“As far as Def Jam is concerned, I didn’t wanna be in an upside down situation,” Tru continued. “I had seven deals on the table before I took that deal and I only took it because of Jay-Z. So I felt like if he’s leaving, I wanna leave too…It was also in my contract that if they didn’t put out my album, they had to give me $300,000. So being the smart businessman that I am I took that $300K, they did it under the radar so nobody really knew, but I been was off of Def Jam for a while. We did it before Jay-Z actually left. I left Def Jam, but I’m still with Roc-A-Fella, I’m still with Jay-Z. Me and Jay was just out in Vegas balling out, spending stacks. You can ask Jay.”


....OR NOT.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari