Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jim Jones Interview: Speaks on T.I., Cam, Nas, Max B




Full Interview Here:

On Cam:

Is there regret that a good friendship was ruined by the business?

There’s never no regrets. As you get older, you lose friends. But you make new rapports and it’s all about the money and taking care of your family. It was a good friendship though.

You think that can be reconciled?
I don’t know about that. That’s another conversation.


On T.I.:


A lot of people were surprised with your comments to Complex regarding T.I.
People took it the wrong way. I wasn’t really deliberately doing nothing to knock T.I. I was just saying what I felt regarding swagger and who sets the precedent for it. I know for sure that people have said, "Yo, you looking like Jim Jones. I’m trying to get that 'Jim Jones' look." But I haven’t heard people saying you’re looking like T.I. or whoever. Where I’m from, n*gg*s don’t run to go look like no Kanye. I don’t hear n*gg*s in the ‘hood like I need to get that jacket Jay had on.


On Nas:

Is there any possibility of a reconciliation?
What kind of reconciliation? I was never cool with him. I seen Nas a few months ago in L.A. with Dame. We was staying in this hotel right above the Ferrari dealership. Dame seen him and was talking to him. I was laying back on a couch laughing. He didn’t know what to do. I was looking dead at him. [Laughs.] And then Dame was like, “You know Jim?” He started [stammering], “Ah? Ah?” Dame is just burnt out. He not thinking about none of that frivolous [beef] sh*t. Me neither, for the most part. Nas was never on my level ever. Ever.


On Max B:


Was there any truth to his claims that he punched you in the face?
This is me. Let’s be realistic. That’s why I’m laughin'. When I was coming at n*gg*s, it was dead serious, like when I see you n*gg*, it’s on. Not when I see you, you start runnin’ from me. I don’t know no gangsters that do that type of sh*t.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHO WANTS TO BE LIKE JIM JONES?? SINCE WHEN IS LOOKING/BEING DIRTY THE HOT NEW LOOK EVERYONE IS GOING FOR?? HE'S SO WACK! AND SO ORDINARY.

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari